Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Infinito Ultegra weight.

Yesterday's trip to Nashville couldn't have been timed any better. While visiting GFC, the FedEx man delivered two spanking new C2C Infinito Ultegras. Giddy as my 7 year old this past Christmas, I talked Lynn into letting me turn some wrenches on one of the newly delivered bikes.

Not wanting to 'taint their finishing touches' on the build, I handed the bike over to Jeff for bar wrapping and cable cutting.


I'm not sure what's in Jeff's cheek, possible a ball of Redman chew?


So, the Bianchistas want to know, how much does this bike weigh?


Out of the box, all stock, sans pedals and accessories for a 57cm frame size-- 17.07lbs That's awesome for a bike with a non-racing wheel set. I recall in my retail days, stocking a 2007 C2C 928 Dura-Ace with Mavic Elites for pretty much the same weight. And this is full Ultegra 6700 at $2999.00 usd.!

The money shot. I simply adore the bottom top tube logo and Italian flag on the fork legs. I need a 61cm please!

--------------------------------------------------

Will Mahler

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thursday night pot-lucks are a great idea!