Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Details; a mass-less arm and Ti bolts.

A trip to GA is never complete without popping in and seeing Nate and Edgemont at Outback Bikes at Little 5 Points. My ETA for the L5P location always seems to put me up against lunchtime so I'll top things off by grabbing a smoothie at Arden's Garden across the parking lot.

This shop oozes comfortable retail from the get-go. The Saturday of my visit, it was apparent that the guys had recently received a large shipment of accessories which needed tagged and displayed so I did my best to not waste any of their time.

I briefly got caught up with Nate and his race season, then with Edgemont on the latest happenings at OBB and what record player I need to buy for my next house-- Rega turntable, that's all I needed to know. Edgy is one of the few cats left I know who still appreciates vinyl. I'll admit I still have all of mine and have been waiting for the day to get the collection back in rotation at home. Thanks for the advice man.



Front and center, displayed in all it wonderfulness was a 2012 Infinito Ultegra. I really love the paint job this year; a nice update without going overboard. As well as the dark gray Shimano Ultegra 6700 build kit.


And yes, the details are something to sweat over. Nicely branded Ti cage bottle hardware patiently waits to hold your beverage in place during your next ride.

No comments: